Over the last several years, Manhattan Boulevard has become one of the major retail business corridors on the westbank of The Mississippi River in Jefferson Parish and the New Orleans Metropolitan region. Retail development on this main thoroughfare is exploding to meet the great retail demand.
Many national retailers such as Target, Walmart, Sam’s club, Best Buy, Lowe’s, AMC Theater and Pier 1, PetSmart now operate metro area anchor in this metro area. Gas stations, major banks, restaurants, drug stores and many more premier companies have also located on the corridor.
- Park-like atmosphere
- Over 250 large palm trees surrounded by lush landscape gardens
- Lake with lighted water fountains
- Variety of occupied Retail space at the present time
- 2 full service Hair Salons and Spa up and running
- Exclusive Fitness Center featuring the newest Italian made gym and aerobic equipment
- Acreage Available – 45.0 Acres
- Zoning – Commercial
4 Major Restaurants
• One featuring coffee, bakery, ice cream parlor - that also serves breakfast and lunch. Lunch specials available every week day.
• Second specializes in New Orleans style BBQ - serving local favorites such as gumbo, jambalaya, red bean and rice, bread pudding, beignets and MUCH MORE.
• Third is a restaurant where you can customize a few Mexican staple dishes.
• Last but definitely not least is our very own banquet facility that offers full service gourmet catering for your event, whether it is for 30 or 1,200 guests.
- 8 Minutes to Downtown New Orleans
- 1.2 Miles From Westbank Expressway
It is our hope that the information provided will assist a retailer to see the opportunity for locating a retail outlet on the last large prime commercial site available on Manhattan Boulevard, The Premier retail corridor of the Westbank in the new Orleans metropolitan area. We feel this concept is superior to the existing shopping areas in the New Orleans Metropolitan area. Please contact Chad Guidry or John Frank at 504-348-1747 for a tour of this property.